TUESDAY TABLE TALK - Estate Planning and Interview with Attorney Scott HarwellJan 30, 2024
Estate Planning and Notary Publics
Everyone needs an Estate Plan, not just the wealthy. Those documents need to be notarized. This is another value-added service that you can add to your Notary Public Business Portfolio.
On this week's edition of Tuesday Table Talk, we are interviewing Attorney Scott Harwell of Harwell Law Firm to discuss Estate Planning and how notaries can network with attorneys for Estate Planning Notarizations.
According to O'Brien Law Firm, based in Ohio, there are 10 Essential Estate Planning Facts, and they are:
- It’s not just for the wealthy
- Without a plan, the state is in control
- Without a plan, your children could be in limbo
- Proper planning can protect your children from creditors and lawsuits
- Proper planning can save your children from their own misjudgments and bad habits
- Estate planning is absolutely essential for non-traditional families
- An estate plan lets you give generously to charity
- Sooner is always better
- You don’t have to do it alone
- Estate planning isn’t an event, it’s a process
CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO WATCH THE INTERVIEW
REGISTER FOR OUR UPCOMING ESTATE PLANNING CLASS
Estate Planning Class / $25
Thursday, February 8 · 6 - 7pm CST
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.